To delete the browser cache in your Google Chrome browser on a Mac please follow one of these instructions.1. Using the keyboard-shortcut
- Press the keys [shift] + [cmd] + [del].
- A new browser tab with a popup window opens. In the drop-down menu at the top, you can select which time range you want to delete the cache. You can select from the following options: past hour, past day, past week, last 4 weeks, the beginning of time. If you want to delete all the cache data select "the beginning of time".
- Enable the checkbox "Cached images and files".
- Click on the button "Clear Browsing data" and reload the website.
- Click on "Chrome" in the main menu.
- Select "Clear Browsing Data..."
- The popup window from the first instruction opens. Follow these instructions from step 2 onwards.
- First, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the browser window next to your URI bar.
- You can access the "Clear Browsing Data..." from the menu item "More Tools" or from the "Settings".
- If you select "Clear Browsing Data..." the popup from the first description opens. Proceed as described in the first instruction from step 2.
- If you select "Settings", the browser settings open in a new window. Scroll to the bottom and click on the link "Show advanced settings".
Depending on your screen size you might have to scroll down to see the link.
- Click on the "Clear Browsing Data..." Button.
- The popup window from the first instruction opens. Follow those instructions from step 2 onwards.