In the Opera browser, you can delete the cache quite easily. Follow this step by step guide to find the options.1. Using the keyboard-shortcut
- Press the keys [shift] + [cmd] + [del].
- The settings open in the browser window within a popup window. In the drop-down menu at the top of the popup, you can select which time range you want to delete the cache for. You can select from the following options: past hour, past day, past week, last 4 weeks, the beginning of time. If you want to delete all the cache data select "the beginning of time".
- Enable the checkbox "Cached images and files".
- Click on the button "Clear Browsing data" and reload the website.
- Click on "Opera" in the main menu.
- Select "Clear Browsing Data..."
- The popup window from the first instruction opens. Follow those instructions from step 2 onwards.
3. On the browser preferences page
inthe mainmenuat "Opera" and then on "Preferences"
- The Preferences open in a new window.
- Select the item "Privacy and Security".
- You'll find the title "Privacy" and below it the button "Clear Browsing Data...".
- After clicking the popup window from the first instruction opens. Follow those instructions from step 2 onwards.