When Websites are not loaded with the latest data, it could be because you have to delete cached files, in order to let the browser download new data. To empty the cache you can follow one of the instructions below:
1. Clear browser data in Microsoft Edge with the keyboard shortcut.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window opens. Select the option "temporary services and files".
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the "delete" button.
2. Delete the browser cache in Microsoft Edge through the menu.
To delete the browser cache in Microsoft Edge through the menu, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Hub" symbol in the main menu.
- Then browse to the "History".
- Now you can click on "Delete the whole History".
- Check the option "temporary services and files" and confirm the selection with a click on the "Delete" Button.