When Websites are not loaded with the latest data, it could be because you have to delete cached files, in order to let the browser download new data. To empty the cache you can follow one of the instructions below:
1. Clear browser data in Microsoft Edge with the keyboard shortcut.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window opens. Select the option "temporary services and files".
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the "delete" button.
2. Delete the browser cache in Microsoft Edge through the menu.
To delete the browser cache in Microsoft Edge through the menu, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Menu" in the upper right corner of Microsoft Edge and open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots..
- Then go to the "Privacy, search and services" item in the left menu
- Here, under "Clear browser data", click on "Choose what to clear" and a pop-up window will appear.
- Select the desired Time range and check the "Cached images and files" option. Confirm the selection by clicking the "Clear now" button.